Thank you for your interest in collaborating with me!
I occasionally accept guest posts on my website The Makeup Dummy.
Because I receive daily requests for guest articles I’ve outlined my guidelines for guest posts here.
Please read the information below carefully. Here you’ll also find how you can properly reach me to finalize your request.
Due to the high amount of requests I receive, I will only respond to emails that provide all of the information requested below. Thank you for understanding!
You (or the company you work for) sell(s) products and want(s) to promote the brand or its products.
If you’re a business that wants to sell products or services and feel my website is a great fit, I’d love to chat more!
I do prefer to write the content myself as I’ve noticed this feels more authentic to my readers. For an example of my work, please read this sponsored post.
It’s important to me that I only share products that I personally like, so I will also need a sample of the product to try myself. I live in Europe, so you have to be prepared to ship internationally. Sorry about that, but I find authenticity very important for my readers!
Sponsored Post Guidelines
If you’re interested to collaborate on a sponsored post, please include the following information in your email:
- Write a short elevator pitch explaining your article or collaboration idea(s)
- Share your budget for your campaign
- Place “BRAND REQUEST” in the headline
You’re a blogger with a niche or lifestyle blog
I love helping other bloggers out!
Make sure first of all that you’re not a brand that sells products or services (Do you have a web shop? Do you run a store?)
Guest Post Guidelines
If you’re a blogger like me and would like to collaborate, please include the following information in your email:
- Send a link to a post on your website that you’re proud of or feel like it represents your brand
- Write down a few topic ideas for the guest post
- Disclose if you will be taking your own pictures or share which platform you will use for stock photography
- Place “BLOGGER REQUEST” in the headline
I look forward to meeting you!