This easy DIY takes you under 5 min. to upcycle your Holiday socks into a chic out and about mug cozy!
A few weeks ago all you needed was a pair of socks to get in a merry spirit.
With their bright green and red colors, their bold reindeer and snowflakes print. And to top it all, they kept your feet nice and warm. If Christmas was a knit, it would be a sock.
Maybe you got them as a gift, maybe it’s a family tradition, or maybe you’re just very prone to in-store marketing (ahem).
you can only wear them for a good month or so before being publicly judged.
Time to turn them into a winter fashion accessory no one can resist!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Christmas sock – the tackier the better
- a cute mug
- You will need one Christmas sock.
- Cut the top part off with your scissors.
- Fold your half sock in half. That’s it!
- Get cozy with your mug cozy !