Looking for a last minute gift idea for Christmas? Look no more. These cute lotion massage bars will be a success with every Secret Santa!
What I used:
- 6 tbsp. cocoa butter – Get it here
- 1 tbsp. Shea butter – Get it here
- 1 tbsp. (coffee-infused) oil – Get it here
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract – Get it here
- a handful of coffee beans
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil (optional)
I melted my cocoa butter and Shea butter in a double boiler.
Take your double boiler off the heat and add 1 tablespoon of (coffee-infused) oil. I used almond oil. You can also add 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract for a nice vanilla scent. It smells amazing with the coffee beans!
Distribute the coffee beans evenly over your mold. Fill up the molds with the mixture. The coffee beans will start to float on top. I made 4 lotion bar hearts in total with this mixture.
Wait for the lotion bars to harden. If patience is not your strong suit, pop them in the fridge like I did!